Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Food Ghost is now appearing....

I am a Charlotte resident and love food. I have read many critiques on restaurants and have agreed and disagreed with many and feel that another voice is needed to find the 'perfect place'. I also know that the 'hole in the walls' are the best and chains... well - we will never mention that word again. As I dine at the Charlotte area restaurants, I will document my dining experience. I plan to remain like a ghost - as I may haunt your establishment and will love it or leave it! I will love to take recommendations as well - so list your favorite place - and who knows, I may like it!

1 comment:

  1. Have you been to Greek Isles on Bland? Had their food catered for a very large group, and it was delicious. Planning to go to the restaurant for dinner this week. Curious as to your opinion. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete